Friday, April 15, 2005

It just gets lonely at the top...

Hey. Well, another day, another adventure. Actually, nothing eventful happened at all. It was just your normal day i suppose. Woke up, finished a paper, went to class, changed some oil, cleaned a battery, went to the gym, went to Art Seminar, then worked for a bit. Man o man. I have two tests tomorrow (barf) and that will be a kick in the pants fur shure.
My goofy roomates have this thing where they make fun of me for being an over achiever or something like that. I have not idea what they're talking about....tee hee. But basically, any good thing that happpens to me i get clobbered with crap. I think it' s funny, but what can you do? At least they have boyfriends and lives. Don't get me wrong, I love where I'm at in life, but sometimes it just gets lonely at the top. . .
Well, anyway, i have a nutrition test to study for, so toodles for now!

No comments: