ok, so like a month later, but whatever.
Here's the scoop, poop.
I'm working at Learnkey, as a graphic designer. Sounds glamorous, i know but it's not. just work work work, and some quality play. the play is when i get to design something. that's how it is.
Right now I'm taking about 9 credits worth of summer classes, which is turning out to be pretty lame, as expected. I'm taking comm 1010, or speech 101, as i call it. then there's csis 1000, a computer basics class, which is online, which isn't too bad. Then at my job i'm getting some internship credit, which is pretty sweet.
I'm still in Cedar city, and living the stressed life. working all the time, trying to keep my precious scholarship, and trying to move before the fall semester starts again. Thank goodness for harry potter and man vs. wild, or life would be so boring. Good book so far, i'm liking it. as for the bear, haha...(i'll leave that up for interpretation).
yep yep....
No comments:
Post a Comment