Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally!

so. . . .

I made it. (and my blog is all sleeky-looking too :)
The semester is over, and i made it.
It was soo cold outside too, and I made it. haha
Let's see, let's see. . .

My man vs wild site is complete.

http://art.web.suu.edu/clarebarker/project3/manvswild2.html

check it out. :)





haha. gotta love it.

So, the family is good, and so is Cody. We both are so tired, but glad school is done for now. For me, it's only one more semester, and then on to the real world. oh goodness. I don't think the world is quite ready for Clare Campbell Design just yet.


For the holidays, we are heading over the no-man's land, otherwise known as Blanding.
haha. It's a quite, small town, but it's always fun to see the in laws and laugh our butts off.

Hmmm. . . what else?? Nothing really. Just the same old good times, and laughs. Not too many dreams, only a couple. But life is still good. I'm making nothing of it, which is momentous of sorts. I hope this lasts.

Have a great holiday, i'll be back sometime :)
Hagoone sikis

3 comments:

Alex said...

hehehe cool. I'm glad the semester's over...but I don't think I'll like how it ends (grade-wise :-P)

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty sick video. No. Really, it's pretty sick/gross/whatever! And, I don't think your website likes Macs very well. But, didn't you make it on a Mac?

Anonymous said...

Okay, it worked for me and I must say! It's pretty much the coolest thing since a certain movie about a certain person with the last name of Dynamite.