21 deep questions that could really tell you something.
[ Not simple questions like "How Old Are You?" ]
1. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
eh, the first one. i think. I HATE eye contact in general. Who invented that anyway? i think I can handle the second one, cause it's them that's in the hot seat.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry.
Doesn't happen that much. I never get really angry. I get annoyed, forget about it, then move on. Life's too short for stuff like that.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
hmmm I would call my family. And then have them pass it on to Cody, or something like that.
4. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have one month to live.
(A)Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
no, I'd tell a few that matter the most.
(B) What do you do with your remaining days?
live it up. be w. family, come clean w. people and fix my life the best i could in a month.
(C) Would you be afraid?
at first, but then realize the big picture, and hope that i did enough.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love.
trust. It's the foundation of love. Without it, love just sucks.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
what do you think?
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Europe. and too see Bear Grylls. haha
8. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you?
yes. anything for a game of fetch and playing and scratching in the head. And to apologize i guess too.
9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
I hope so. I try to give my best, but sometimes i'm just lame.
10. Does love = sex?
no.
11. Your best friend dies, what would you do?
i'd be sad! (which one?) I'd be lonely either way, and extremely heartbroken another way.
12. When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
saturday.
13. What would be harder for you to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
the second one. I was the WORST at that stuff. I would always lead them along, and then dump them at the worst possible time. silly me.
15. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
sunday. mom.
16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had "no regrets" what would it be?
first kiss. I wouldn't have done it.
17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call?
Cody. it might be him . . .
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
i would.
19. Are you old fashioned?
YES. and a hopeless romantic.
20. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?
hmm.... i'd go w. love. "it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all".
21. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you do?
i can't tell you that. BUT, I want somehow to be really good at what i do, to be well-known, but not famous, and to be a soccer mom at the same time.
2 comments:
Ooo! I took this quiz, too! Look at my answers! Oooooo!
I saw this on your myspace! haha.. you cheater. JK. Its a good survey. You will be a great soccer mom and designer. :P
Post a Comment