We seriously have the BEST parties ever. The other day we had a Christmas party, and we had to draw names, and whoever we got we had to make as a sock puppet. It sounded a little odd at first, but it was soo funny when we got back together and showed them off. so, I got Bart, and here is me dying laughing cause i thought i wasn't in the pic. but turns out, i really was. :)
good times. . . . yeah, I have no idea what order these are in, but enjoy anyway. Some are of what my puppet tuned out to be, some of me making my puppet, some of our boss Wyett and his creepy identical puppet. haha.
So, in other times, it snowed last night, like a buttload. We went to St.G to spend some time w. my family, and it was pouring rain. When we finally came back to Cedar (oh, about 2 am??) We were donefor with a good 6 inches and more falling. This morning there was about 8 inches or so, maybe more. but yeah, talk about random. . .
Today is our 'Going to Blanding' day. With all of this wacky weather, who knows what we'll be in for, but i think i'll let Cody drive this one. I HATE driving in snow (and talking on the phone). It never works out for me. haha Anyway, we will be in glorious Blanding til wed. Then it's back to the old grind.
Welp,life is good, getting my Christmas card done so I can send it out to everyone and their dogs... (Please be it. . .) haha

Everyone have a great holiday, be safe, and be amazing.
Hagoone sikiis, kishmus,
clare.
4 comments:
I like how the picture is over a year old. :-)
I saw this... had to share
http://www.fivefourteen.net/motivational-posters/bear%20gryles.jpg
Maybe I will be there at the next party, eh? Do you still think I could get myself a job there, eh? I totally like your card, eh? Happy Holidays, eh?
Okay that is the funniest thing i have ever seen. Hahah.. you look cute even as a puppet.
Post a Comment