Thursday, February 07, 2008

Looky Looky!

SO, what do you think? I love it (if i haven't said it enough already) I spent a ton of time working on the code, and i can say that it worked. (Too bad i can't say the same for my homework...)

Ok, anyway, here's what's been happening. Classes are all meshing together... and that isn't a good thing. i need more motivation to get through all this. Or else 'll be getting a ton of those 'i'm not mad, i'm disappointed" looks from a couple of trusted, loved professors.

Please, please, not that.

In other things, life is great.

yeah.

till next time,
hagoone sikis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude.. this is totally sweet! And it looks beautiful! I really love that picture of you and Cody at the top..

I just got finished designing a website in photoshop for a client and I thought it looked decent until I came here.. back to the drawing board perhaps..

Erin Marie said...

It took me awhile to figure out what I was supposed to look at... go me. Haha Really cute, though, I like it. But... you're missing the disclaimer saying "photography by Erin" ... unless Jeff took that one... Hmmm... Just kidding anyway.

Very impressed.