Nothing new or exciting has been going on... but I picked up a skill that i learned in school. It's NOT scrapbooking, it's not a step-by-step box craft, it's book arts. Book arts is basically making books, from sewing pages together to making the book covers and gluing them together to make an actual book. We actually had a class on this at school, where we learned to make all different kinds. Recently, i started making a couple just for kicks, and because it's fun. a good classic hobby i suppose.
Anyway, here's what i've been up to:
A baptism book for my little cousin Erin.





Other books:
A book for my best friend, Erin (because she's awesome)


... and a surprise sketch book... (it won't be for long i guess).



good times, good times.
2 comments:
So, does your name have to be Erin to get a book? Haha Just kidding.
I need to figure out what to put in mine...
I want you to know that I'm so honored to receive the sketchbook. You did such an amazing job on it. Remember me when your rich and famous, please!
Post a Comment