
Halloweens at LearnKey make it all worth it. We had a blast Friday by dressing up and eating and carving and laughing, and LOTS of games of 'what if?'. haha I dressed up this year as Dr. Robert Neville of "I am Legend". (Not Will Smith to say, but his character) I dressed up as he would, and brought a toy gun and a stuffed dog to be my Sam. It was a lot of fun. I carved a little pumpkin and made the Kool-aid man.... classic. Cody, I guess you could say was a zombie.... (himself) but he claimed to be Squidward (the downer party pooper). It works i guess. We prepared for a lot of trick-or-treaters and really only like 10 came by. Cody's mom came to visit for the weekend too. It was nice to have her here and to relax.
Yay for elections! (at least i think so. It's a cool day in itself) but a great outcome came of it. Yes we did. That's all i'll say about that. . .

This one turned out pretty good, and made it while watching "Be Kind, Rewind" too. (LOVE)
haha. I made for my mother-in-law, Audry! I think it fits. :)



Lucas




Homosapien book
This one was a gift too. My good friend if from southern Utah, and just loves where he lives. (and who can blame him?) so, I tried to make an appropriate one for him. I had fun making this one and it's probably the fastest stab book I've made. (PR! haha) it turned out great and he liked it.
This is a preliminary book for a challenge I was given. The challenge was to make a "manbook". This stems from an observation made that all of my books thusfar are girly and silly. So, I attempted to make a manbook, something more rough and manly...i guess.



I made pumpkin bread too. :)

I made pumpkin bread too. :)
Yay for fall!
1 comment:
Re: the election ... I <3 you.
Post a Comment