Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was really fun. We went over to Blanding and spent some time with Cody's family. I don't have any pictures of that, but it was really relaxing and full of laugher of course. It feels like that was forever ago. Moving on i guess....
San Diego
The week after Thanksgiving my family took a trip to HOME, or SD. we spend a 4 day weekend seeing the sights and trying to get in everything we can. We spent some time walking around downtown in perfect, moist, 80 degree weather...
After that, we went to the zoo.
The zoo is in an area of the city called Balboa park. right next to the zoo is a lot of museums. Museums for just about anything one can imagine. Well, every year in the first weekend of December there is an event called Christmas on the Prado. The museums open up for free and there is food and fun galore everywhere. It's really fun but super crowded.
We spent the rest of the day messing around and shopping. The next day we went to the ward us kids grew up in, and it was really neat to see all of our old friends. After that, on the way out of town we went to the beach for a sec.
Other Things
Since then, the fall semester ended, which was good for Cody. We've been working away, and can't wait for Christmas and New Years, which also has snuck up on us. At Learnkey, we had an all-day party which included a wii boxing tournament. Let's just say i can't move right now. haha.
grrreat.
Things are good, and very busy. I'm behind in my projects...a couple of books, a block craft, a tree skirt... you know. i even made a christmas card to send out, but time is just not on my side this year. so, here it is... and consider this your card??? as lame as it is. haha
But, truly have a wonderful Christmas. (or whichever holiday you prefer :)

3 comments:
I love the purple jacket. You look good in purple. :-) Your San Diego trip was funner than ours, though. Ours was rushed, but I have finally been inside the temple (other than the once I did baptisms and the open house). Pretty.
Awesome Pictures! Looks like your trip was so much fun! I'm glad you guys were able to do that. Oh and I love the little chipmunk, so cute. :)
I really enjoy your photos quite a bit. thank you for sharing them with me.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Post a Comment