So far, he has been to Massachusetts (Plymouth) and Colorado (Boulder). The next trip will be to Canada (Montreal) and California (LA thereabouts). I bring this up because a couple of weeks ago while on in install in Boulder, the usual one week trip slowly tuned into a two week trip. So, I spent a good two weeks trying not to go crazy and socially.....digressed. haha over that time, I made a couple more books and watched A LOT of movies. I learned to be less afraid of the dark, and created a terrible sleeping schedule. go. me.
The first book I made was a ribbon-bound book, this time with three. I think it was in internal plea for spring to get here. It's bright, fun and compact. I'm calling it May, because I kind of wish it was.
I was so happy to have Cody back. It was like I was missing something, and was never all the way there. Some of the movies I watched were (I case you want something cool to watch sometime :) The New World, I'm Not There, Equilibrium, The Prestige, The Machinist, The Duchess, and of course, the Chris Nolan Batmans. If you see the pattern here, cool. I owe you a book. If you don't.... well it might be better that way. haha
Anyway, at work his week, since it is valentines day, we were challenged to make boxes for the valentines to go in. I have THE BEST idea, but won't disclose it just yet. It probably sounds like we have a lot of parties at work... (and we prolly do more than the average office), but they are always so fun. Along with the valentines festivities is a soup competition, which be and taste amazing.
Other than that, life is good. We are excelling at our jobs and doing well. Oh yeah, and 17 days til Andrew Bird graces Utah with his presence :)
Hagoone.
1 comment:
i sure wish i could go to Andrew Bird. you'll have to tell me how wonderful it is!?
i totally dig your books. by the way.
Post a Comment