While a lot has happened, I feel like there isn't much to tell. But, I'll try to make this exciting :]
First, CHOFFY.

Cody and I stumbled on this by accident while on a brief trip to SLC. In this same trip we went to the Draper Temple open house with Cody's family. If you like/love the smell of coffee or even consume it, this is a GREAT alternative to it. Basically, it's brewed chocolate. It sounds odd, but it is so good. It is also really good for you too. If you want to look into it more, check out drinkchoffy.com. We bought some on a whim, along with a coffee brewer, and have enjoyed it nearly everyday since.
My birthday came and went too. It was an awesome day. LearnKey threw me a great party in conjunction with St.Patty's day. After a great day of festivities, my brother Michael came up and went to dinner with Cody and I at The Garden House (LOVE). We watched a movie at home and just took it easy. It was a great day.
Other than that, life is just moving along. We are blessed to still have our jobs, and excelling at what we do. This weekend Cody is out of town on a business trip. I was asked to head a custom project at LK, which is basically a creative director-type position. It's been tough, but I am learning a lot.
We are happy, life has been good. We hope things are good for everyone else. :]
1 comment:
I used to waitress at the Garden House! It's super yummy... and that choffy drink sounds interesting! I'll have to try it sometime!
Post a Comment