Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hi.


"The next weekends are going to comprise of a Vegas trip, a wedding, a couple of baby blessings, an extra-special temple trip, an anniversary, a concert or two, and probably a bunch of other things before school starts." -- Clare

Yeah... it was fairly accurate :) I cannot believe it's nearly October. Today we met to talk about RS activities for the year and it was blowing my mind! Time us really speeding up around here... but for now let us review:
My Mom, my sister, and a bunch of cute girls and I all ventured down to Vegas for a day. The actual point of it was to get some colored M&Ms for my sister's wedding, but hey, it was fun. We spent the day walking around and just seeing the sights. We took a break and watched Inception again. (I've seen that 5 times now....... :S) I got to talk to my Mom a lot which was good. Oh yeah! and as we were trying to make our way back to our car we got lost in this massive hurricane of little girls. Turned out there was a Justing Beiber concert that night and it was CRAZY! These girls has shirts that read Mrs. Beiber ... what is this world coming to?

haha


The next weekend was a weekend of love and celebration. My sister got married and while it was a busy day, it all payed off in the end when we saw them married and so happy. If there were ever a couple meant to be together, it's them. A lot of family came to St.George to help share the day. Overall, it was nice.





The next weekend we went North to a baby blessing. Cody's sister had a second little girl in April and it was fun to go up and celebrate. She is the sweetest little baby. So calm, so happy.
After that, Cody and I celebrated 4 years of marriage. It's still so hard to believe the time! We celebrated by going to see Bob Dylan in Park City and then visiting family some more. Dylan was awesome! He sounded so good



School started shortly after that and we transitioned back into that well. Cody turned in his graduation papers so he is good to go for May '11! Hooray! We're now thinking in terms of jobs and whatever's next. It's exciting.
I've been good. Work has mostly been the same and with October quickly approaching, it means the yearly LearnKey Halloween party. I have no idea what to do this year... goody. I've been keeping busy with freelance jobs and a lot of reading. Have you gotten into TheHunger Games series? You should if not. Good stuff, but don't take my word for it ;)



While you're at it, make these too: http://twopeasandtheirpod.com/rolo-cookies/. You won't regret it :)


I think we're updated! This week I'm going to a concert with some coworkers this week and then the next weeks will be spent crazily, but what can you do? It's a good time right now and we are having a blast.

1 comment:

Molly Campbell said...

We just made those same cookies a few weeks ago! We actually made one batch with hersheys kisses (the kind with soft chocolate inside) instead of rollos and liked those way better, if you ever want to try them again :) Glad you guys are having so much fun lately!