Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Finals Week Really is Final...huh.

heeey. It's been a while, but what can you do? It's finals week, and the finals themselves are fine--it's just the drama surrounding that seems to get me these days. For starters, the house we were set to move into next fall has fallen through, and now becky and I have a find another place soon. Sad story. Also, I have to get this huge job, or else it's back to good ol' Fazoli's or even worse, Gen X here in St.G (bleh). Anyway, the crucialness of this job is HUGE!!!!! If I get this one job, then I will be able to pay for school, some kind of housing, and even GET A CAR. (yes, you read it.) so, yep, pretty mcuh....
As for the wild world of boys, the summer is fast approaching, and the time for these Cedar boys is closing in on them. I don't talk to the Goshute so much anymore, and the cowboy is still around...with a huge possiblity, that seems to be getting bigger and bigger. (hmmm...) Sam the elemenatry school teacher comes in to work like, every day but what can you do? Anyway, with the usual topics covered, there's a pow-wow this saturday in Salt Lake. Heck yes.
Well, hopefully, i'll get back to this thinger soon...and all that jazz.
hagoone!

No comments: