Hey there. So, just as I predicted, my quest for a decent job has fallen to my "connections" yet again. I am currently working at Gen-X Clothing here in St.G. It's not too bad, but a little different from 'the Urb' in Cedar City. I miss it too. Sad. Anyway, with that, I work there in the afternoons, and in the mornings, I now work at 'ol reliable Fazoli's, the Italian Restaurant. I'll be doing prep work and all that jazz. Heck yes. Also, finding a decent car and apartment isn't that easy either. I think I've found an apartment or cottage for me and my friends, Becky and Caitlin. it'll be pretty sweet if we can get in. As for the car...we'll have to see. There's a 2000 Saturn I can get, but i'm thinking.....who knows. Well, that's about all for now..nothing's really happened.
Can anyone help me? I have like, 3 bosses, and 2 of them like me! ew. they are both like 25, and kinda not ideal for what i'm looking for. They are fun people, i would just rather not date them. 'nuf said I think. anyway, gots to go, but take care, and Daniel, I advise you to BE STRONG!!! Nascar can be avoided when taking the proper steps and aviodence. It'll be ok. Trust me. Haha
--Hagoone!
No comments:
Post a Comment