Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sea Legs

"yeah, yeah the rabbit".

School at Southern Utah university is officially underway. And i couldn't be more excited.
My classes are going to be fun, but hectic, and i'll be working in addition to that. It's a little odd though, prolly cause i usually don't have to work while school is in, but whatever. At least it's a design job.
The dreams keep coming back. why? I thought i was over it, or it over me. I really would like to know what's going on. but it's complicated. So, i guess i'll just leave it at that. The bad dreams i mean. The daydreams aren't as vivid, which is good and bad. SOOOO cryptic.....

haha. so life is good. Living and working and school. It's really the best. I'm sad this is the last year. I don't know what i'm going to do with myself afterwards. Maybe i'll get lucky and get a cool design job. who knows. Just don't say the 'kid' word.

hagoone for now.

No comments: