Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Time takes time alone

Ahhhh yeah.

The end of the day.


The first week of school almost kicked my butt. Almost. I think my biggest struggle will be the new-found balance (or lack of) between school and work. Gotta work on that one. I get the work done just fine, and then get bored. It's the whole homework and getting it done part, mixed with the gotta eat part, and the gotta sleep part. Poor Cody, I feel like I haven't seen him in a while. He's about on the same schedule I am.

So, today I presented my web 2 dealio. I gambled and went with a man vs. wild theme. haha. Now, i never really talk about design, let alone my OWN work, but I thought this one was a real doozy. I enjoyed it. and it looks good. ok. enough gloating now. :)

haha. so I hiked Angel's Landing yesterday. Holy goodness.

i'm paying for it now by walking funny because of stiff muscles. it was so fun though, getting out and getting tan too. :) Zion really is one of those places i could never get tired of.

So, almost a week and no dream. It's a good thing. right? i think so. I broke down and wrote them down, to try to make a connection, or something. Maybe it'll come in handy when this mess blows up in my face. As for now, and real life. I'm trying to play it cool. Forget about it even. what a terrible waste it would be to live in awkward forever, and it really wasn't that big of a deal in the first place. I'm going to look pretty silly.... we'll just have to see.

hagoone for now.

No comments: