Monday, October 01, 2007

You know what REALLY grinds my gears??

But don't take my word for it.

So...... the last week up to now has been a blur, and a headache. It seems like one thing after another happens... and before you know it, it's midnight.

All the time.

Burdened with one thing after another.... and no time to do anything in. It's not so much the homework or the work, but it's all the little things in between that kill the day, making life otherwise impossible. The end of last week was a doozy.

At the tail-end of the life of a packaging design project, Em and mom came up on Fri. Timing-ly peaking, I should have stayed and worked out all the bugs, but instead I stole away, and random questions were answered about printing and paper concerns. Cedar high was the place, and windy was the scene. Em ran as fast as the wind, and did great. Mom was there... and we went to dinner. Cody and I food shopped, and then crashed. Sunday was sunday, leaving me to obsess and worry about my lame project. (what happened to Saturday??)

Efforts to finish this project was worhtless, as everything seemed to set me back further, no matter what happened. Flash forward: BLACK MONDAY:

ooooooooooooook. Black Monday.

The day started at 8am. I woke up, and took off to make some changes. Once the changes were made, it was off to the savior, Image Pro (Staples failed me again). After that, I scurried off an appointment with 3 designers, and a camera. After a go-around and a good, and great debate over my portfolio, and a truckload of smalltalk, the photos snapped, i literally ran to my next class. I spent the rest of the time constructing rather quickly, my squish imaginings, as carefully as possible. Towards the end of the allotted time patience was running thin, and so was the clock. I regret the mess, but i rushed to class, and barely made it. Clearly miffed, and annoyed at all that happened, life went on. Another mess. I'm over it now, but man was it lame earlier.

whew. This week better be good. OR else.


Anyway, so the dreams. Another one came.

it was not pleasant. There a couple of possible links, so I'm not that worried. It had to do with something that happened over the weekend with someone else..... and another part with thoughts randomly being thought. They sort of came together, and wha-la! an awkward dream. Regarding the same old stuff . Yeah, yeah, the rabbit.

ok......WAY too much going on here.

Hagoone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see that you still are keeping up with your blog writing. Keep it up!