Thursday, January 03, 2008

Why does the OxyClean guy always have to shout??

seriosuly.


haha best question i've heard in a long time.

here's the golden answer:

"Maybe people would buy it if he wouldn't act like a grenade went off 5 ft. from his ear."


Anyway, thank you for courtesy laughing at my last post. I quite enjoyed it.

Life has been good otherwise, Just vacationing and working a ton. B-town was fun, and i got some cool things. I spent new years with my family, and had so much fun.

Cool movies to go see:
I am Legend
National Treasure 2

I thought both were really good and entertaining. I liked I am Legend better, because it scared the heck out of me, and i lie putting myself through that kind of stuff i guess. . . anyway, go see them if you haven't yet. I highly recommend both for your viewing pleasure. :)

Other than that, school is starting up again on Monday. It's bittersweet, cause it's been fun just working and playing, but it's about time school started again too. I don't think it'll be too bad, and if anything, this is it. Then grad. Too weird.

Anyway, Life is great, so is work, and i'm SOOO tired right now. haha.

Have a happy Thursday! (you know I will:)

-clare

No comments: