Saturday, May 03, 2008

The Big Day

Well, it came and went. It was a wonderful day. I dressed in my native best, and represented the best i could. Everything went smoothly, and i got the closure i needed. Before, i was afraid to graduate, and that life as i knew it would be over. but it isn't and life is good. It was a good day. Thanks to all those that came and for the hugs. It was awesome. I'm not trying not to think about the whole "now i ahve to work... and raise a family part of it...) yeah. not yet. Here are a few pics of the cool, cool day.










2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

So, I totally loved the softball packaging. Amazing. And everything else, but ... yeah. :-)

Damaris Yael said...

i might have failed to say how much i love you. and how proud I am that you have graduated from college. I love you.. and your family of course. :)