Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Small and the Simple

April was a good time.

We spent a fast weekend in California to go to a very inspiring baptism. She is a very neat girl and my brother is pretty lucky to have her.





I also (finally) spent some time on books. I made a little long stitch book for a coworker and soon was consumed with measurements and colors and math as I put on a little workshop. We made ribbon-bound books and it was so successful! I couldn't believe how many people came and enjoyed themselves. They all were able to make their books and they turned out pretty good.









The semester is over and Cody finally has a break--sorta. He spent the last week in east Sacramento for his job installing 5 machines. In terms of his job, that's huge. They were originally planning on a two to three week trip and the got most of it done in less than one. Next week he will have to go back and finish that last little bit.
I am good and just doing my thing. The job is going well and am starting to fit more into my newer role. It's not easy taming a bunch of crazy, ADD boy-designers, but someone has to do it.
While Cody was gone I spent a couple of days in SLC with Cody's family. I love them. It's always good to see them and go on our random adventures. It was kind of fun to navigate and get around without him telling me how to do everything right. haha.

Things are good, and I hope summer comes around soon. I'm not sure what season it is nowadays. :)

No comments: