Sunday, April 13, 2008

Basically...

I suck at making chocolate chip cookies. They taste normal, but they look like poo.
Maybe i should just stick to my prized peanut butter cookies....


... which really are the bomb.


:)

3 comments:

Jessica McAllister said...

My cookies are usually not so great also I have to admit. You are totally fine I was excited to see your blog you are a friend on my blog list so I we can keep in tough after graduation.

kl said...

I made banana bread today and...hmmm, kind of the opposite of your cookies: it looks normal enough but has random gooey spots in it...I blame it on the recipe and that I should've made two small loaves instead of one large loaf; I really do like to cook and am usually sucessful, but this "stupid" banana bread... :) I know how you feel!

*ehu. said...

Well...look at it this way, it's better that they look like poo than taste like it :)