Wednesday, April 09, 2008

TAGGED!

Tagged! - ABCs

A-attached or single? attached. at the hip

B-best friend? Erin, Cody, Damaris

C-cake or pie? Cake; go ahead, call me a fat kid :)

D-day of choice? Thursday. No part. reason. I just like them. However, lately, Wednesdays have been pretty fleeting :)

E-essential item? a jacket. and a good laugh.

F-favorite color? green. brown. creme.

G-gummy bears or worms? gummy worms

H-hometown? The United States. Seriously.

I-indulgence? DAYDREAMING. i am there sometimes more than here.

J-January or July? July. in Cedar City. It's nice here.

K-kids? What are those? haha

L-Life is incomplete without... laughter

M-marriage date? August 18, 2006

N-# of siblings? 2 brothers, 1 sister

O-oranges or apples? both :)

P-phobias or fears? falling off, spiders, confrontation...

Q-quote? "Heads are gonna ROLL!!" haha

R-reason to smile? warm blanket, warm laptop, warm hubby.

S-Season of choice? fall. BEST season.

T-tag 3 people. KaeLee, Daniel, Jenna

U-unknown fact about me? I'm native american? haha

V-very favorite store? Lately, Robets... but ultimately? Barnes and Nobel. all the way.

W-worst habit? I daydream too much, and laugh too much.

X-x-ray or ultrasound? I have no idea.... have had neither?

Y-Your favorite food? mexican... and mom's cooking

Z-zodiac sign? Pisces. I'm intuitive and sensitive. Go me.


that is all. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this means it's my turn to answer all this, right...Hmmm. i wonder if I can even think of 3 other people to tag...

Anonymous said...

I feel the same (about not having seen you and Cody in forever). Actually I saw Cody outside the Mac lab this past week. Anyway, I need to return that wonderful book I borrowed. We need to have a party or some shin dig to celebrate something.