Thursday, April 03, 2008

"Her royal highness Clare of Campbell...."

Is graduating from college in 1 MONTH. scary stuff guys....

So, the printing went great. My stuff is at the gallery as we speak, and getting ready to glow. Can you tell I'm relieved? Now I can focus on regular things like drawing II and printmaking, and a smaller bookmaking assignment. Oh, and my grad. announcements too. Anyone wanna come? give me your address, and iI'll get one to you. :)

WHEW! on to other things. . . I'm finally getting my mac. you heard it. my laptop should get here tomorrow, or sometime after that. It's a beautiful day outside in Cedar City, and I'm getting everything done i set out to do today.

I also got my hair trimmed. yes i did. the last time i cut my hair of any kind was a year ago in January when i chopped off my long locks for a change and for Locks of Love. i measured my hair before I made the big cut, and then a year later i measured it again and it was the same! so cool. so, anyway, I figured after a year of growing and stuff, my hair was SO due for a good cutting. i just trimmed it, and it felt AMAZING. haha i sound like a freak or something, but seriously it made all the difference. I feel good.

Cody's truck is dead. poor guy can't get a break for anything. it happened at the END of spring break too. So, we've been doing the one-car thing for a while, and it's been ok. He can fix it... but he just doesn't have any time for it, you know? one of these days...

One of the things that has dawned on me lately (i have no idea why either) is that i am still attractive to people!(more like boys, haha) I know this sounds stupid and vain, but for some reason, i just figured that after i got married, i would just be me, and not have to worry about impressing anyone or whatever. But, as of lately, i have been getting a lot more attention than normal.... what the heck. The whole art dept. knows I'm happily married, and there's the couple few that give me the vibe. Does anyone else go this? i think it's flattering and all, but they are just a day too late and a dollar short. At the same time, it's amusing. I guess i still got it! haha. (yeah....)

ok, ok. i talk too much sometimes.

Hagoone for now!

4 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

haha- You crack me up... I totally understand! I have guys at the grocery store, park, whatever, give me the "vibe" your talking about. Hello- I even have a kid with me! I just think it's funny.
Congrats with Graduating- I still have a while! It isn't easy to get motivated to go back after you've taken a break! If you can spare an announcement- I'd love one. My sister in law is graduating too, so I'll be there! :)

Erin Marie said...

Me, me! I wanna come. (Please, tell me you still have my address...) Uh, crap, is it too late for Jeff to get announcements to send out? Dang it. cuz I'll end up doing it and my plate is FULL.

Poor Cody. Having one car sucks and I don't even have a job or school, so I can only imagine how much it sucks for the two of you.

Oh, poor Clare, all the boy attention. Haha Like you'd get ugly all of a sudden since you're married. Me? Only one boy's attention... and that attention is split between me and another girl. A cute one, though. ;-) (The boy and the other girl... not sure which one I meant originally.)

Anonymous said...

Clare, remember, you are the poster child of the art department. That's like being the Ferra Faucet of the local art world. Not to mention you're royalty. (By the way, I've chosen my title for being in the Campbell Dynasty: I shall hence forth be known as the Marquis of Wiggum.)

Seriously though, I got my wish for the link thing, didn't I?

P.S.: You can just hand me your announcement. Save you a stamp.

Damaris Yael said...

I better be getting an invitaion! Ha.. and like Erin said. You don't suddenly get ugly. Crazy you.. You are bonita! Si Si. Oh i loved that we talked that day. :D Thank you bunches! It was great. Life is glorious... and remember. You can't have babies while i'm away k?
MUUAH!