Tuesday, April 01, 2008

s t o r y o f m y l i f e!

So, my whole 'homemade' magazine endeavor didn't work. after LOTS of trial and error, it just didn't work. Turns out the paper I was using was 1/4in. shorter than i needed, thus making my 2-sided printing off by 1/4 of an inch. (my hubby's a genious. He figured all this out). SO LAME! with patience and paper coming to an uncommon low, I opted for Staples to try and save my project. I won't see the final results until later, but i really hope it comes out.

oh yeah, all this talk about printing and magazines are not just mindless ramble. For those just tuning in, I am graduating this semester from SUU, and as a requirement for graduation, the graduating seniors have to gather their best work from over the years and make them perfect to put in a gallery show, to show off how great we are. I am on schedule with all i have to do, and alls i have left to go is to print and put together a magazine I completely designed myself. The show starts on April 10th, here at the SUU Braithwaite gallery. It runs til graduation day, May 3rd. So, if you have nothing else to do, or if you have to, COME! it'll be really great.



hagoone for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I'd like to petition a "jazzing up" of my name on the links to your dear friends. Remember, I went to great lengths to put "The Poster Child" on mine. I know you'll come up with something creative.